WHY CHOOSE SALT DOG TACTICAL TRAINING VEST?
An excerpt from our customer reviews could not say it better:
“This thing is a steal. I was extremely impressed at the quality with such an affordable price. I’m used to buying products from Ray Allen and was annoyed when our newest puppy ripped both vests up to shreds and I was out a couple hundred dollars. The vests I had previously would buckle just behind the dog’s leg, making it extremely uncomfortable for them. They were also thicker so they hated wearing it during the summer months. That was not the case for this one since it would buckle further down the body, lightweight, and affordable. Would buy again in a heartbeat!”
SALT DOG TACTICAL TRAINING VEST FEATURES
- Durable: Made from the strongest 1000D nylon and a interior made from a breathable mesh padding. Strong quick release buckles secure this vest to you pet and features a soft padded neck strap to ensure comfort.
- Versatile: 2 MOLLE webbing on each side of the harness which are compatible with any MOLLE or MALICE-type pouches, easy to attach magazine pouches, water bottles, food snacks, etc
- Control: 2 carrying handles are attached to both the front and the back of the harness for your dog’s lead & control
- Customization: Multiple Sizes and colors available. Velcro runs along the entire vest allowing you to attach pouches or quick release gear.
- Charity: 5% of all profits go to Veterans charity
- Size S Chest Girth: 15~21.5, Neck: 9.2~12, Back Length: 13, Width: 11
- Size M Chest Girth: 16.5~27.5, Neck: 11.5~15, Back Length: 16, Width: 13
- Size L Chest Girth: 18.5~36.5, Neck: 14~18, Back Length: 19, Width: 15
- Size XL Chest Girth: 20.5~40.5, Neck: 10.5~21.5, Back Length: 21, Width: 16
- 1 x Dog Vest
- 1 x Salt Dog Patch
- Machine or hand wash on cold.
- Hang dry only.
WHY CHOOSE SALT DOG
Salt Dog is a Veteran Owned company, Giving back to Fellow Veterans. We are outdoor enthusiast and we want to provide the best possible gear for you and your adventures. We Pride ourselves on offering gear that will stand up to whatever your adventures throw at it. In an age of disposable and single use products we want to be a company that provides “Gear for Life.”